Learn more about the payment options we accept below.
Effective October 16th 2022, Kierland Animal Clinic will be collecting a 25-dollar deposit from prospective new clients* before scheduling their first appointment. The deposit will be credited to the prospective new client’s account and applied to the first invoice. Our goal for implementing this new policy is to reduce the number of no-show appointments and to continue to be able to provide exceptional care to the pets in our community.
How it works:
- The prospective new client reaches out to our clinic to schedule the first appointment for one or more pets.
- After gathering the basic information about the client and pet(s), our team member will ask for credit or debit card information and authorization to charge the exam fee to secure the appointment.
- If the prospective new client needs to reschedule the appointment and lets us know during our normal office hours at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment time, we will reschedule the appointment and the deposit will remain as a credit in the new client’s account.
- If the prospective new client decides to cancel the appointment and let us know during office hours at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled appointment time, we will refund the deposit.
- If the prospective new client cancels without sufficient notice or simply fails to show up for the appointment, the deposit is forfeited and there will be no refund.
*This policy also applies to established clients who have a history of failing to keep scheduled appointments.